A Commonwealth of Virginia Website

Child Support

Whom do I contact about child support services?

The Division of Child Support Enforcement (DCSE), within the Department of Social Services, handles all issues relating to child support payments.  If you have an issue regarding these matters, please contact the DCSE Division at (800) 468-8894.

Connect With Governor Northam

Subscribe for News Updates

Subscribe for Flag Updates