For Immediate Release:
January 30, 2015
Office of the Governor: Rachel Thomas, 804-225-4262, Rachel.Thomas@governor.virginia.gov
| Secretary of the Commonwealth’s Office: Denise Burch, Denise.Burch@governor.virginia.gov
Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice
- The Honorable Uley N. Damiani of Alexandria, Judge, Alexandria Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court
Board of Counseling
- Charles F. Gressard, PhD, LSATP, LPC, LMFT of Williamsburg, Professor of Counselor Education and Department Chair of School Psychology and Counselor Education, College of William & Mary
Board of Trustees of the Virginia Retirement System
- Diana F. Cantor, Esq.* of Glen Allen, Partner, Alternative Investment Management, LLC
Common Interest Community Board
- Paul L. Orlando, CMCA, LSM, PCAM of Oak Hill, Vice President of Management, SFMC, Inc.
Governor’s LGBT Tourism Task Force
- Barbara Cage of South Boston, Co-owner & Manager, Bistro1888
- Kevin Clay of Richmond, Principal, Big Spoon Agency
- Phil Crosby of Richmond, Managing Director, Richmond Triangle Players
- The Honorable Adam P. Ebbin of Alexandria, Member, Senate of Virginia
- Patrick Evans-Hylton of Norfolk, Food Journalist, Virginia Wine Lover Magazine
- Tammy Freeman of Prince William, Founder, Say I Do! LGBT Wedding Expo.
- Matt Gaffney of Rehobeth Beach, DE, President & CEO, Capital Region USA, Inc.
- Peter J. Goldin of Mechanicsville, Associate State Director, AARP
- Brad Kutner of Richmond, Editor, GayRVA
- Virginia Lamneck of Richmond, Programs Manager, Equality Virginia
- Jesse LaVancher of Richmond, Central & Northern Virginia Development Manager, Virginia Opera
- Jeffrey Marsh of Chicago, IL, Director of LGBT Marketing, Orbitz Worldwide
- Amy Sarah Marshall of Charlottesville, President, Charlottesville Pride Community Network
- Bruce Newton of Hampton, Group Sales & Visitor Center Manager, Hampton Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Katherine O’Donnell of Richmond, Vice President of Community Relations, Richmond Regional Tourism
- Robert G. Roman of Virginia Beach, Vice President & Co-owner, Decorum Furniture
- Jim Schuyler of Richmond, Executive Director, Virginia Community Action Partnership
- Stephanie Shaw of Richmond, Account Supervisor, The Martin Agency
- Michael Sutphin of Blacksburg, Member, Blacksburg Town Council; Board Member, Equality Virginia
- Michael Thorne-Begland of Richmond, Director, Brand and Trade Channel Integrity; Assistant General Counsel, Altria
- Bob Witeck of Arlington, President, Witeck Communications, Inc.
Virginia Wine Board
- Patrick G. Duffeler, II of Williamsburg, President & CEO, The Williamsburg Winery