For Immediate Release:
December 9, 2017
Office of the Governor: Brian Coy, 804-225-4260, Brian.Coy@governor.virginia.gov
| Secretariat of the Commonwealth, Caroline Corl, Caroline.Corl@governor.virginia.gov
Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Alexandria Historical Restoration and Preservation Commission
- Cindy M. Stevens of Alexandria, Managing Principal, Deloitte
Aquaculture Advisory Board
- John E. Hofmeyer* of Williamsburg, Owner/Operator – Marine Dealer, Repair, Storefront, Tomahund Marine, LLC
- Kimberly Huskey of Yorktown, Vice President of Government Affairs, Ballard Fish and Oyster Co.
- Heather T. Lusk* of Quinby, Vice President, H.M. Terry Co., Inc.
- Anthony Marchetti* of Irvington, Chief Operations Officer, Rappahannock Oyster Co.
- Michael Schwarz, PhD of Norfolk, Director, Virginia Tech – Virginia Seafood AREC
Fort Monroe Authority
- Edward Ayers of Richmond, President Emeritus of the University of Richmond
State Water Commission
- Lamont "Bud" Curtis, P.E.* of Newport News
- Victor Vilchiz of Chesterfield, Department Chair of Chemistry, Virginia State University
State Building Code Technical Review Board
- Richard C. Witt of North Chesterfield, Director of Building Inspection for Chesterfield County
- D. Scott Crowder of Halifax, Owner, Crowder Farms
- John W. Bledsoe*of Blackstone, Producer of Flue-Cured Tobacco and Dark Fire Tobacco
- Richard T. Hite, Jr.* of Kenbridge, Owner/Operator, Hite Farming LLC
- Glenn Price Hudson* of South Hill, Vice President, R. Hart Hudson Farms, Inc.
- Darrell E. Jackson of Axton, Farm Manager and Operator, Jackson Farm
- Joanne J. Jones, MS of Concord, Owner/Manager, Dark Leaf Farm
- Donald Moore* of Chatham, Self-Employed Agricultural Producer
- Hugh Rogers* of McKenny, Owner/Operator, Beaver Creek Farms
- Cecil E. Shell* of Kenbridge, Owner and Farmer, Shell’s Farm
Tobacco Region Revitalization Commission
- Joel C. Cunningham Jr. of Halifax, Attorney