RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of Education
Felix Schapiro, Special Assistant for Communications
Felix Schapiro has been appointed to the position of Special Assistant for Communications in the Office of the Secretary of Education. Prior to this appointment, Felix served as Special Assistant to the Secretary of Natural Resources. A native of Richmond, Felix holds a Bachelor of Arts in Government and Philosophy from the College of William and Mary.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
State Water Control Board
- Tim Hayes of Bruington, retired; former Environmental Attorney, Hunton & Williams, LLP
- Lou Ann Jessee-Wallace* of St. Paul, Owner, Design Printers
Virginia Board for People with Disabilities
- Dennis M. Findley, AIA of McLean, Architect, President and CEO, Studio Findley Design; Founder and CEO, Wall Street on Your Street
- Felicia L. Hamilton, MA* of Centreville, Educator, Loudoun County Public Schools
- Jocelyn A. Kilgore, MD of Alexandria, Psychiatrist
- Christopher Nace, MS, MEd of Alexandria, Supervisor of Intake and Outreach for the Rehabilitation Services Administration at the Department on Disability Services in Washington, DC
- Matthew A. Shapiro, BIS* of Glen Allen, Consultant and Public Speaker, Founder, 6 Wheels Consulting, LLC
- Frederique Vincent of Broad Run, Medicaid Waiver Services Facilitator, Independence Empowerment Center, Manassas
- Angela Y. West, MS* of Chesapeake, Asian Cultural Broker, Partnership for People with Disabilities, Virginia Commonwealth University
The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.