RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
- Ashla C. Hill Roseboro, MS, PHR of Woodbridge, PhD Candidate & Teaching Associate, Howard University, and Adjunct Professor, Montgomery College
- D.B. (Doug) Sinclair, CAI, AARE, GPPA of Midlothian, President, Sinclair & Associates/RiverCityBid.com, Inc.
- Linda W. Terry, AARE, CAI, GRI* of Richmond, Auctioneer/Broker/Partner, Tranzon Fox
Board of Visitors of the Virginia School for the Deaf and Blind
- Michael P. Asip, EdD*of Powhatan, Past President, Virginia Council of Administrators of Special Education
- Daphne Cox of Staunton,retired, Gallaudet University
State Rehabilitation Council
- Sandra A. Cook, BSW of Petersburg, Assistant Transportation Specialist for Senior Connections
- Daniel J. Irwin, MEd, BCBA, LBA* of Mechanicsville, Specialist - Autism, Intellectual Disabilities, Assistive Technology, Office of Special Education Instructional Services, Virginia Department of Education
- Deloris Johnson* of Harrisonburg, Senior Management, T.J. Maxx
- Angie Leonard, BEd of Blue Ridge, CEO, St. Vincent’s Home Services, Roanoke, Lynchburg and Lexington; Founder, Blue Ridge Autism and Achievement Centers
- Holly Love of South Chesterfield, Student, Virginia Commonwealth University, Class of 2019
- Bruce D. Phipps* of Roanoke, President and CEO, Goodwill Industries of the Valleys
- Jennifer C. Witteborg of Rixeyville, Owner, Witty Productions, LLC
Virginia Racing Commission
- D.G. Van Clief Jr.* of Charlottesville, Retired Horse Industry Executive and current farm owner
Washington Metrorail Safety Commission Interstate Compact
- Greg Hull of Reedville, Retired Public Transportation Operations and Safety Manager
- Mark V. Rosenker of McLean, Transportation Safety Consultant, Transportation Safety Group, LLC
The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.