RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Office of the Governor
Kathleen L. "Khaki" LaRiviere, Policy Advisor
Khaki has been promoted to the position of Policy Advisor to the Governor. She has been with the administration since December 2015, most recently serving as Special Assistant to Policy and Counsel. Khaki worked in the House Clerk’s Office during the 2015 General Assembly session, and served as a session aide and legislative intern for two Senators. Khaki was a 2013 Governor's Fellow and received the 2012 Governor's Award for Volunteerism. She graduated from The College of William & Mary with a Bachelor’s degree in Public Policy and Economics, and received her Master of Public Administration degree from Virginia Tech.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Assistive Technology Loan Fund Authority
- Michael J. Costanzo* of Ashburn, former Program Director with Warriors Ethos and ServiceSource Warrior Bridge
- Joyce Viscomi* of Harrisonburg, retired Special Education teacher, Shenandoah and Rockingham Counties
Board for Architects, Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, Certified Interior Designers and Landscape Architects
- Charles F. Dunlap, LS* of Winchester, Professional Land Surveyor/Land Development Consultant, CFD Consulting
- The Honorable Jim Kelly, PE* of Williamsburg, Manager of Crane Engineering, Newport News Shipbuilding; Member, Williamsburg-James City County School Board
- Christine Snetter, AIA* of Providence Forge, Architect/Project Manager, Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility
Board for Asbestos, Lead, and Home Inspectors
- Sandra Baynes* of Chesapeake, CEO/CFO, Retnauer Baynes Associates, LLC
- Chadwick Bowman of Forest, Director, Richmond Operations, The EI Group
- John Cranor of Midlothian, Owner and Inspector, Cranor Inspection Services, LLC
- Frederick Molter IV* of Midlothian, Director of Safety, Quality Specialties, Inc.
- Peter D. Palmer* of Staunton, CEO, Proactive Indoor Health
- David P. Rushton of Front Royal, President, ABLE Building Inspection, Inc.
Board for Waterworks and Wastewater Works Operators and Onsite Sewage System Professionals
- Thomas “Tom” Wayne Fore* of Gladstone, Director of Public Utilities, Town of Altavista
Board of Directors of the Virginia Resources Authority
- The Honorable Jennifer M. Bowles of Martinsville, Member, Martinsville City Council; Executive Director, New Heights Foundation
- Barbara M. Donnellan* of Clifton, President, Castle Gray Associates, LLC
Board of Historic Resources
- Erin Ashwell* of Roanoke, Principal, Woods Rogers PLC
Board of Veterans Services
- CSM Victor S. Angry, ARNG (Ret.) of Woodbridge, President/CEO, A is for Angry LLC
- Carl B. Bedell of Arlington, former Captain, USA; Attorney/Sole Practitioner, Bedell PLLC
- M. Lyla Kohistany of Alexandria, former Lieutenant, USN; President/Co-Founder, PROMOTE: Educating and Connecting Leaders; Director of Government Programs, Cultural Intelligence Center
- Efrain “Frank” Reyes Jr. of Fredericksburg, former Petty Officer 2nd Class, USN; Program Manager, Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD), Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
Board of Veterinary Medicine
- Bayard A. Rucker, DVM* of Lebanon
Identity Management Standards Advisory Council
- Lana S. Shelley of Colonial Heights, Acting CIO, Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles
Potomac River Fisheries Commission
- G. Wayne France of Warsaw,commercial waterman
- Ken Neill III, DDS of Seaford, Owner, Neill Family & Cosmetic Dental Care
Real Estate Board
- Lee Odems* of Woodbridge, Principal Broker, Buyers Advantage Real Estate Corp.
Virginia Israel Advisory Board
- Irving M. Blank, Esq.* of Richmond, Partner, ParisBlank LLP
- Aviva Shapiro Frye* of Bristol, Sr. U.S. Project Manager, Energix Renewable Energies, Ltd., Richmond
- Steven Valdez* of Arlington, Experienced Associate, Advisory, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP (PwC), Washington, DC
Virginia Racing Commission
- Stuart C. Siegel of Richmond, retired Chairman and CEO, S&K Menswear
The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.