Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of Public Safety and Homeland Security
Courtney Warren, Policy Analyst at the Virginia Department of Juvenile Justice
Courtney is a recent graduate of the University of Virginia, Frank Batten School of Leadership & Public Policy, where she received her MPP and is an alumna of Spelman College where she received her B.A. in Economics. Courtney served as a Governor’s Fellow in the Secretariat of Public Safety and Homeland Security.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice and Prevention
- Beth Panilaitis of Richmond, Executive Director, ROSMY
Board of Dentistry
- Tonya A. Parris-Wilkins, DDS of Chester, Southside Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, P.C.
Secure Commonwealth Panel
- Kirby K. Felts of Charlottesville, Emergency Management Coordinator at the Charlottesville-UVA-Albemarle County Emergency Communications Center
- Corey T. Jackson, MBA, CISSP of Midlothian, Chief Information Security Officer - GE Lighting
- Dario O. Marquez, Jr.* of Ashburn, President, Chairman, CEO, and Co-Founder, MVM, Inc. Ashburn
Parole Review Commission
- The Honorable Pat Nolan of Leesburg, Director, Center for Criminal Justice, American Conservative Reform Union Foundation
Virginia Board for People with Disabilities
- Theresa Simonds Casselman of Fairfax,Senior Manager, Deloitte Services LP
Virginia Latino Advisory Board
- Diana C. Vall-llobera of Charlottesville, student, University of Virginia School of Law
Virginia Small Business Financing Authority
- Linh Hoang of Fairfax, Program Director, DaVincian Healthcare
Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia